Indoor Air Quality Services in Salem
Our Services Help You Breathe Easier In Your Home or Business
Are you concerned that your home is not experiencing the highest possible indoor air quality services in Salem? Millions of homeowners and business owners in America have been suffering from poor indoor air quality, but many of them are completely unaware of this unfortunate and even dangerous situation. Contaminants like mold, mildew, bacteria, dander, viruses, allergens, dust mites, and other microbes are not just unpleasant to breathe, but can cause a whole host of problems for your health. These pollutants have been linked not only to higher cases of allergies and colds, but to more serious consequences, including lung cancer and heart failure.
For the sake of all the occupants in your space, whether that be your children or pets at home or customers in your business, there is no time like the present for testing your indoor air quality. Trust our team at Jet Heating to get you the support you need.
We offer a range of indoor air quality services including:
Contact us now at (503) 647-6133 if you are looking for relief from poor indoor air quality, provided by our professional technicians in Salem.
Services to Clean the Air in Your Home and Business
We make it easy to find out whether you truly have breathable indoor air with our specialized testing system. Our team of experts will come to your house or place of business and test your air quality using AirAdvice ™ and you get results in about 15 minutes. Then we will print out a detailed report that details the air quality and includes VOC’s, particulates, CO, CO2, temperature, and humidity. Based on our findings from our report, we’ll make a recommendation for the best solution, whether that be through air filtration systems, air purifiers, humidifiers, or dehumidifiers.
With Americans spending up to 90% of our time indoors, it is important to not take the quality of your indoor air for granted. Maybe you and your family don't suffer from allergies or asthma symptoms, and so you are unsure about why an indoor air quality solution would be useful. However, did you know that our expert air purifier installation services include products such as the Carrier Infinity® Air Purifier? The Infinity air purifier features a MERV 15 air filter and patented Captures & Kills® technology that inactivates 99% of coronavirus trapped in your filters.
Some of the problems you could be facing in your home include:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) –These are organic chemicals that vaporize at room temperature and are released from burning fuel such as gas, wood, coal, or natural gas. They can be dangerous to your health in high concentrations.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – High carbon dioxide levels in the air can cause headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and difficulty breathing. Buildings with poor ventilation or older HVAC systems are prone to higher levels of CO2.
- Particulates – Particulate matter is a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets in the air. They usually are composed of things like dust, pollen, smoke, and dirt. These can irritate your eyes, nose, and throat and can be harmful to your health when inhaled.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) – Carbon monoxide is a dangerous air pollutant that is colorless, odorless and tasteless. If you have an attached garage or fuel burning appliances (clothes dryers, water heaters, fireplaces, gas stoves, etc.), then you are more likely to have CO problems.
- Humidity – Having either extremely high or extremely low humidity is definitely a problem, since these both create favorable conditions for bacteria, allergens, and viruses that cause respiratory infections.
Professionals You Can Trust
Jet Heating is a family-owned subsidiary of Jet Industries that was established in Salem in 1977. As a local business, we strive to provide service that goes above and beyond your expectations. When you work with us, you’re working with technicians who are NATE Certified and trained. We offer competitive pricing as well as financing options on approved credit.