Salem Furnace Replacement
Professional New Heater Installation in Salem and Surrounding Areas
Making the decision to purchase a new heating system is one that will have long-term effects on both your budget and your monthly energy bills. Choosing a system that is right for your home or business is something you should do together with your Jet Heating professional services technician.
Our Salem furnace replacement experts will help you take the guesswork out of your final decision by considering things such as:
- The proper size heating system for your home
- How to maximize your energy savings
- How to improve your indoor air quality
- Options for financing your purchase
- A preventive maintenance agreement for your new furnace
When you work with Jet Heating, we will help you find the most efficient and affordable system, and we’ll ensure that it gets installed correctly for optimal performance. Our technicians are NATE Certified and fully trained to handle all your furnace installation needs. We guarantee you’ll be completely satisfied with the level of service we provide.
Need a new heater installation in Salem or surrounding areas ? Call our HVAC specialists today at (503) 647-6133 for a free estimate!
Knowing When It’s Time for Furnace Replacement
Furnaces, like all other mechanical systems, are subject to wearing down and will eventually give out. However, you will likely require a new system before the point of total breakdown. It’s important to understand the right time to invest in a new system. While replacing a system too soon could waste money, delaying replacement could cost you hundreds of dollars in energy each year, plus the expense of having to make all those service repair calls.
It may be time to replace your furnace if you notice one or more of the following issues:
- Your thermostat needs to be adjusted too frequently - If your unit is having a hard time maintaining the set temperature on your thermostat, it could be because of your heating element and you should consult our Salem heater installation specialists.
- Your monthly energy bills increase without a reason - As HVAC units age they'll become less efficient as time goes on. What that means is they'll need more inputs to achieve the same level of output and that additional work doesn't com free.
- Your furnace is making unusual noises - You should have a good idea of what your heater sounds like by now, but if you notice any abrupt changes that are particularly loud, consult our heater installation specialists.
- Your indoor air quality has gotten worse - Particularly older gas units can pump out very dry heat as they age, so if you see an increase in dry and irritated skin or wilting plants give us a call.
- Your heater requires frequent and costly repairs - While we'll always be in to repair your unit, if you're getting it fixed every season, you'll likely need a new unit soon anyway so call in our Salem heater installation experts.
Knowing when it’s time to buy a new heating system can be difficult. Our heating experts are available to perform a thorough evaluation of your system and will provide an honest opinion of the right way to proceed.
Call Our Salem Furnace Replacement Experts
Not every heating system needs to be replaced now, which is why Jet Heating offers quality repair services as well. But part of the repair service is to let our customers know when it is time for a new system. If that time has come, we have the best HVAC installation services to make the transition a smooth one. We have over 40 years of experience with furnace installs in Salem and a long list of happy customers. Your next move is to give us a call so that our skilled technicians can examine your system and recommend a long-term plan that is right for you.
You deserve the best furnace to meet your needs and budget. Call our Salem heater installation experts at (503) 647-6133 now to find exactly that!