Salem AC Repair
Committed to Your Comfort
When the summer temperatures are at their highest and you just want to remain cool at home or at work, that’s when it happens: your AC decides to breakdown. When you turn to Jet Heating, you can get a super-fast and reliable solution to get you back to being cool again. Our NATE Certified technicians are standing by to tackle any problems you are experiencing. Your service professional will arrive in a fully stocked vehicle and get to the bottom of the issue as quickly as possible. Once the source and extent of the problem is known, we’ll explain your options for repair and get to work resolving the matter right away.
Signs You Need AC Repair
There are some situations where it is obvious your air conditioner has a problem that needs to be addressed by a professional. For example, if your AC won’t turn on, is blowing warm air, or won’t shut off, you know it is time to call in our expert technicians. There are other scenarios, however, where your system requires repairs, but the warning signs are more subtle.
You should reach out to us for professional AC repair if you notice any of the following:
- Loud noises - Not all noises mean the same thing, but if you notice anything different that's audible from the next room over you may need to consult our AC repair experts about tightening something or replacement.
- Strange smells - As cooling air requires condensation there's sometimes excess moisture that can lead to mold or mildew growth.
- Weak airflow - If you're still getting some air out of your vents, but not as much as before it could be something wrong with your ductwork.
- No airflow - No air means that your blower fan is on the fritz and needs to be inspected by a trained professional.
- Warm air - If you're getting plenty of air but it's not cooled, it's likely that your air filter is too dirty to allow for the proper airflow your unit needs.
- Leaking - Parts that could be leaking include the drain pan and the condensate line. You could also have ice if your coolant is running unchecked, either way call in our Salem AC repair experts to get your unit back to working order.
Do you find yourself needing to set the temperature lower than usual to get your property as cool as you’d like? Do you notice that the temperature varies throughout the different rooms? Have your energy bills been on the rise? These are all signs that you should have one of our HVAC experts inspect your AC for problems.
Why Sooner Is Better than Later
After recognizing that your air conditioning system has a problem, it may be tempting to just put off repairs until you absolutely need them. Some folks have the mindset that “as long as it is still blowing cold air, no need for repair.” However, this is not an accurate way of thinking. The reason that repairing your AC as soon as possible is important is because the issue you are experiencing could be a symptom of some greater issue. For example, if you hear loud noises, it means that there is something wrong with your system’s components. Just ignoring the problem will only make it worse. Although delaying repairs seems like it will save you money, it will end up costing you more by way of larger repairs or premature replacement.
24/7 Emergency AC Repairs
One of the top reasons you should rely on Jet Heating for all of your air conditioning needs is that we are always available. For 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you can access our cooling specialists for a fast and effective solution. As soon as you call for repairs, we can dispatch a highly trained technician who can be to your property within minutes. You are our #1 priority, and we will do everything possible to ensure your repairs are handled in the quickest manner without compromising on quality.
Your search for top-notch Salem AC repair ends here – at Jet Heating. Call our friendly team members today at (503) 647-6133 for a free estimate!